WHY CHOOSE VOLTRUCK BATTERIES?
• Flexibility to manufacture your batteries to suit any equipment.
• Tubular positive plates offering a larger contact surface obtaining better performance vs. flat plates.
• Increase your productivity and work efficiency by 15% by having the same performance from the beginning to the end of the cycle.
• 5 year warranty.
• Approved for opportunity loading.
• Easy maintenance with bolted vs. welded connectors.
• Corrosion resistant plastic boxes (optional).
• Competitive Prices, challenging any of the competition.
Long useful life
We are dedicated to commercializing industrial batteries and chargers for electric forklifts as well as assembling custom batteries according to the needs of our customers.
With the best quality/price ratio on the market, we stand out for the most complete team of specialized technicians.
To be considered by each of our clients as the best battery supply alternative, both in terms of technology, efficiency and post-sale support.
Midac is the 2nd largest supplier of Batteries in Europe with a Plant in Verona Italy with more than 30 years of experience, manufacturing all types of batteries and cells for all types of electric vehicles.
Quality and innovation distinguishes MIDAC with high production standards such as Just In Time, Kanban, Kaizen, Poka Yoke and 5 ́s. Always at the forefront with Lean Manufacturing to improve all processes.
MIDAC AT THE FOREFRONT
International quality certificates: ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, SA 8000:2008.
Producción Verde at MIDAC uses clean energy produced by its photovoltaic system for the production of batteries and accumulators, avoiding the emission of 945 tons of CO2 each year.
• Batteries with tubular cells manufactured in Europe with more than 30 years of experience.
• Batteries compatible with all brands of electric forklifts.
• Tubular positive plates with greater performance and efficiency offering better productivity to your forklift fleet.
• 5 year warranty.
• Great commitment to after-sales service.
To the forefront
• Reserve Power.
• Satellite antennas.
• Telecommunications devices.
• GPS units of solar plants.
• Emergency and alarm systems.
VOLTRUCK LITHIUM Batteries
• Durability from 8 to 10 years.
• Fast charge in 1 – 2 hours, used with opportunity charges.
• 100% maintenance free.
• One battery per team, always remains in the team.
• Elimination of battery rooms, the chargers are distributed in the areas of operation.
• Zero emissions.
VOLTRUCK PBM CHARGERS
• High Frequency Chargers
• High frequency that allows batteries to be charged faster using less energy.
• They save between 20% and 25% of energy compared to a traditional charger and wear out the battery less, increasing its useful life.